Scanning and digitization of business documents enable instant access to very extensive archive material in different states of preservation, now converted into high-quality digital content. In this way, further keeping, communication and search of the complete content of the scanned documents become sustainable, competitive advantage in any organization that practices the contemporary way of managing cost, time and business efficiency.
PIS Ltd. offers advanced solutions in this field – digitization is carried out by ultra color/B&W top quality Kodak scanners. These devices are distinguished by professional quality of scanned images, uniform contrast, options for enhancement of blurred text and images with small capacity (Thresholding, Color Dropout, AutoCrop), as well as the highest quality microfilm records.
PIS Ltd. Scanning Center is currently able to offer up to 150,000 scanned files on a daily basis and to provide same extent of microfilmed documents, which is also done by the latest Kodak devices (microfilm writers).
Additionally, we also offer the option to increase volume of scanning documents upon client’s request, as well as to distribute these tasks in various locations and/or customer’s premises.
We currently offer two packages of document scanning services:
- Document scanning on professional Kodak devices (up to A3 format)
- Up to 300 dpi B&W and color scanning
- Automatic conversion of scanned documents into a fully searchable PDF files
- Indexing of leading document
- Technical preparation of documents prior to scanning (removing staples and hefty, correcting curved documents, etc.)
- Technical preparation of documents after scanning (back to the previous condition)
- Export of scanned documents into any medium or in client’s DMS.
- Scanning of sensitive and/or damaged documents
- Document scanning over A3 format
- Scanning of bound documents
- Document scanning and automatic text/content recognition by using OCR, ICR and OMR methods
- Data control and data import into the information system